While I'm still sitting around with my finger in my nose trying to think of a good way to document my crazy experience volunteer guiding bikers through the West Bank, Olivia Snaije (that's her on the left!) got it all together in this nice, leveling piece in Haaretz, aimed at reminding Israel of the humanity and approachability of their oft-demonized neighbors. She also gave me a paragraph-long shout out that makes me sound cooler than I actually am.
Between Warm and Fuzzy, and Dangerous
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
In the press: Bike Palestine!
- ► 2012 (32)
- Men in Nablus
- Days in the Life, Bike touring Nablus to Haifa and...
- Coincidences don't exist.
- Free at last... for now.
- In the press: Bike Palestine!
- Abraham's Path: Walking the Other Face of Palestin...
- Look What You People Have Done
- Refusing to Leave, or Leaving all the time.
- To Jenin: April 16th, 7 years and one day after a ...
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (99)