This situation is insane. The fellow here is my personal friend who would be better set as a lawyer or head of a successful creative firm than being constantly thrown in prison. He is just one example of many. Another great guy and great friend of mine is picked up before every scheduled demonstration and beaten, detained all day, so he cannot participate, even though he doesn't want to!
The internal Palestinian government is an unstable and draconian grudge machine that does nothing but push its people into apathy. The Israeli occupation would gladly label this kind, capable, bright, creative guy a terrorist, and they actively perpetuate the stupid internal politics through every means at their formidable disposal. Fight oppression everywhere, however you can.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Free at last... for now.
- ► 2012 (32)
- Men in Nablus
- Days in the Life, Bike touring Nablus to Haifa and...
- Coincidences don't exist.
- Free at last... for now.
- In the press: Bike Palestine!
- Abraham's Path: Walking the Other Face of Palestin...
- Look What You People Have Done
- Refusing to Leave, or Leaving all the time.
- To Jenin: April 16th, 7 years and one day after a ...
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (99)