Thursday, May 3, 2012
Biking in the Homeland
Joergen and I kicked off the tour with a post-rain jog up Bedford. People of every variety seemed happier to see toured-out bikes rather than your average commuters. I yell "Shalom" at a bunch of Hasid kids in their Kamakazi busses, smiling waving little buggers curling fingers over the cracked-open window panels.
The air's fresh, the bikes have that dynamo quality of an extra load. We're ready. All systems go.
- Road to New Orleans: Riding, Hitching, Loving, Whe...
- Something Real Outside of Asheville
- Alleyquest tomfoolery in Asheville
- Civilization in North Carolina
- First Flight Bike Shop is a secret shrine to 80's ...
- Elsewhere: a biome of junk
- Roanoke, That is all
- Shenandoah Fog
- The South Appears to Spoil Us
- Biking in the Homeland
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (99)